domingo, 26 de agosto de 2018

Blog #1: My Life

Hello , my name is Sebastian De La Espriella Vasquez. I live with my dad, my mom,with my 2 brothers who were born on the same day but they are not twins. my brother Luis and my brother Carlos who I call Kako and with my dog named Chloe. I was born on september 12 of 2001. I am 16 years old. I study at Lyndon B Johnson School. I’m at eleventh grade. I like to watch series on Netflix, to go out with my friends and to play with my friends videogames, My favorite videogame is Overwatch but i also like other games like Rocket League, Battlefield 4, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm, and Call of Duty zombies. My favorite series on Netflix are The 100 and Arrow. I don’t know what i want to do when i finish school. I want to be a psychiatrist but i don’t want to study medicine, but i know i want to be an excellent professional. I love music, i’m learning to play the piano. I like many musical genres. I want to live some years on Canada because i like that country. I like to go with my friends to the movie theater, or just be at someone’s house talking. We usually go te eat when we go to someone’s house.   

1 comentario: